Sunday 20 November 2011

Week 7 - Diary

Diary Entry - Week Seven


This week I focused on creating some masthead designs that I could possibly use in my magazine. I created these designs in Adobe Photoshop and recorded some examples with a recording program called Cam Studio. 


In my designs I took my colour scheme of black, red, white, and grey into consideration; therefore, in my designs I included a range of these colours. I also explored the different effects I could possibly use in Photoshop this included; bevel emboss, inner shadow, outer shadow, drop shadow etc.


In addition, I also took the fonts I could use into consideration; I wanted to make my magazine more unique and interesting so I opted out of using the basic fonts such as 'Arial' and 'Calibri', instead I went for fonts such as 'Broadway'.

No comments:

Post a Comment