Wednesday 26 October 2011

Week Five - Diary

Diary Entry - Week Five

This week I have been coming up with name ideas for my magazine and I have been analysing the colours that I will be using in my magazine. My first task was to come up with a few ideas to call my magazine - I ended up with four ideas which included:
- Riff
- Record 
- IRM
- Rush
I created a video where I talked about the reasons for my choices and how they directly relate to the genre of my magazine and my target audience of 16-24 year olds.


My second task is where I analysed the four main colours I will use in my magazine, the colours I will use in my magazine are:
- Red
- Black
- Silver/Grey
- White
I explained in the PowerPoint how certain colours such as black and white can create a professional look, colours grey and white create a calm and relax atmosphere and finally the colours red and black are bold and eye-catching colours and how these links to the mysteriousness of the indie/rock genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment