Tuesday 13 March 2012

Week Nineteen - Diary

Over the past few weeks I have been creating videos/prezi/presentations etc for the evaluation questions 1-4, this have been creating by using the Canon 550D, Adobe Premiere, Camstudio, the online program prezi, and Microsoft Powerpoint. For some of the evaluations I have recorded a voice over which I then uploaded on Adobe Premiere, while using this I inserted a variety of images to compliment the voice over I have created. When using camstudio I was able to record a prezi that I had made for question 2 and record my voice over the top. By creating different medias for the different questions enabled me to explain why I have chose certain things e.g. the colour scheme I have used, it also allowed me to explain how my magazine represents particular social groups, how it challenges the typical conventions of real media products etc.. more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment